De Werkplaats > How To's & DIY

Angelibright Angel eyes install

(1/4) > >>

Hamannfive:
ANGEL EYES INSTALL  (DIY)

Just got my Angel Eyes !!! The simple truth about the install is that the front end of your car doesn't have to come off, and niether do your headlamps  It took me 30 minutes to do both sides and that included me taking the pictures  The trick is to have the right tools for the job - 2 sets of needle nose pliers, one that is 6 inches and the other 11 inches in length - and electrical tape for attaching to the bulb so that you can grip it better and reduce the scratches.

The first step is to remove the round lid that I already took off by twisting off. Then, your DRL [TWIST OFF] by hand and wrap it up in something so it doesn't get touched by your oily hands - just put it to the side no need to remove it completly.

Then, use either the long or short pliers to twist the bulb using light pressure to the left as shown in the picture and pull it out gently - then disconect it by pulling the harness out with the pliers if you can't by hand.

Next, Wrap your new bulb with electrical tape or any thing that will hold so that you get a good grip on it when you put it back in.

Next, reconect the harness then, reinsert new bulb and twist to the right to lock it in place. Be advised that this is the trickiest part about doing this install. You must insert it fully and and make sure you lock it properly by twisting it a little at a time. Be patient on this part!

Last, reinsert your DRL by twisting back on, then recap the opening with the round lid and you're done!

For anyone interested in getting there Angel Eyes installed I will do it for free if you make the trip to my house on a weekend. Let me know if anyone is interested I live in Bakersfield, CA. If not, I guess it was just as easy for you to do. 

Hamannfive:
vervolg...

Bort:
Das direct een ander zicht amai.

casper:
Echt schoon, maar al sik het goe versta moet ge al angeleyes hebben voor ge deze steekt.

Ik dacht dat het de ringen zelf waren...

Hamannfive:

--- Citaat van: casper op 17 februari 2007, 20:22:36 ---Echt schoon, maar al sik het goe versta moet ge al angeleyes hebben voor ge deze steekt.

Ik dacht dat het de ringen zelf waren...

--- Einde van citaat ---

Yep zo ist!

Navigatie

[0] Berichtenindex

[#] Volgende pagina

Naar de volledige versie